Life at 1572
I am back from getting my hair done, and I really feel fantastic. The girl did a really nice job. Not the best I have ever had, but I think I have found someone I can continue to go to. Zach, is drooling over my new hair, haha. He loves it when I have highlights. So, that makes me feel pretty good.

Seems like we are back to square one with Jack waking in the night. I have heard that around 18 months some kids start waking in the night again. There are different reasons as to why, and some say it is due to teething and molars. Jack, could be getting some new teeth because he hasn't had any new ones for a long time, but I didn't see anything last time I checked. He was a little cranky monster this evening so I gave him some motrin, and we cuddled on the sofa. Last night he woke up at 1 am and he cried for an hour. More like screamed his head off! I finally just had to go in and get him. He is up and screaming right now. I keep telling myself I need to just let him CIO because that is what he responds best to. Our schedule has just been a litle off since family was out here. He has still been getting some good naps, but he hasn't been eating that well at meals. I think part of why he wakes up is because he is hungry. I hope this phase passes soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...