Life at 1572
Jack, is feeling better. He doesn't have a fever, and he isn't crying as much so I think his throat might be getting better. He still isn't eating, or drinking very much. I think he might have lost his appetite since he hasn't had anything in days. The doctor told me to give him ice cream so he has had some of that. Now, I am sick. I felt it coming on yesterday. My throat was starting to hurt. All night I know I had a fever. I was chilling so bad, and I couldn't get warm. This morning I had a fever of 103.2. Zach, was going to ask if he could stay home to watch Jack. I wasn't sure what the answer would be, but I was going to be mad if they said no. Most jobs would allow you to take a day for things like this. Thankfully, they agreed to let him come home. I took some medicine, and I slept from 8:30 until 3:30. I'm feeling a little better, and I hope it will be gone by tomorrow! I told Zach, if he is going to get sick then he better do it now. We have a busy week ahead of us.

2 comments:

The Swigarts said...

I hope you and Jack feel better soon!!

Grandma Rosie said...

As long as Jack is better, his Grandma and Aunt Evy can take care of him for a couple of days. :) We would love to do that while the 2 of you recouperate. LOLOL

See you in the morning. Can't wait. Just printed out the boarding passes. Bust week? Oh yeah.

Love you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...