Life at 1572: iPhone3G

iPhone3G

I am trying to decide if I want to get an iPhone. Right now we have Sprint, and despite their bad reviews I have never had a problem with them. My Sprint contract is up in November, and I am going to have to get a new phone or a new provider. My cell phone is on its last leg, and I am hoping it will at least last me until November. I was pretty set on getting the Instinct from Sprint, but then I went into an apple store, and looked at the iPhone. That phone is so sleek. So, now I can't decide. I have been with Sprint for 7 years so I am a little nervous about switching to AT&T. The iPhone has cool features, but it concerns me about their actual phone coverage. So, if you have the iPhone do you love it? Is there anything not so great about it? I would love some feedback.

3 comments:

The Swigarts said...

Pete has an iphone and he LOVES it. you can probably get more info than you want from him on it.

Michelle Leigh said...

I don't have one, but want one! I've only heard great things though!

Anonymous said...

I thought you would stay with Sprint because of the Sprint2Sprint talk you get with several people, also what does Zach have? Can't loose that free time to talk!

We need to stay with the basic stuff, the more you get the more you want.Sorry to be the downer, but I think get a phone for what you need it for, how do you protect the phone from online viruses? Too much to worry about!
Since they are new, let them get the kinks out first.

Let's be happy & satisfied that we can talk to anybody at anytime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...