Life at 1572: Air Show weekend

Air Show weekend

He wasn't sure about these ear plugs, but he left them alone for the most part.
This is the plane Zach rode to and from Iraq in.
Sleeping while the jets were screaming by over us.
Little gunner
We went to the air show on Friday. It is a very popular show, people come from all over to see it. They say over 700,000 people pass through the base over the three day event. We were a little worried about it being too loud for Jack, but a nice lady gave us some ear plugs, and he wore them for the show. He seemed to enjoy the planes, but he was having just a good of time looking around at all the people. He just loves getting out. The show itself seemed to lack a little this year. We enjoyed ourselves though. It gave us our exercise walking from the house to the flight line. Oh, I forgot we discovered Jack was sunburned later that day. We went to the commissary after the show, and some lady commented on how cute his rosie cheeks are. I look down at him and his cheeks are flaming red. When did that happen? I instantly felt horrible. As we were leaving that morning I asked Zach if he knew where the sunscreen was. He said we didn't need it. Bad decision on my part I agreed as we were already out the door. Thank goodness we had his hat at least. We all ended up getting a little sun that day. If you want to see any of our other pics from the air show let me know. I can e-mail them to you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the little gunner picture. That is priceless. And i would love to see more pictures!

Grandma Rosie said...

As you know, I can never get enough pictures. :)

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...