Life at 1572: Always something new

Always something new

Jack, has started to stand in the middle of a room by himself. This is without pulling up on anything. It is very strange, I'll be doing something turn around and he's just standing there. Strange to see my little baby standing. I've encouraged him a little to walk to me, but no dice. He's still unsure to move his feet. He is getting much better at walking if you hold his hands. He thinks it is great to go back and forth between Zach and I. I'm not sure what this means in terms of when he'll be walking, but he seems to be learning at such a rapid pace now. Also, I was standing at the door telling Zach goodbye, I look to my left and there is Jackie crawling up the stairs! Guess it is time for those baby gates! He just loves to explore everything.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...