Life at 1572: Ho Hum...

Ho Hum...

Today was a pretty boring non productive day. I just can't seem to muster up any energy. I am feeling totally zapped and drained. I see a million things around the house that are just getting neglected. I'd like to do a really deep clean as in pitch some stuff, clean the garage, etc. before we go to Mo. I always tell myself I am going to do this. That way we come home to complete organization, but it NEVER happens. The things piling up and the closets of clothes that we don't wear, or don't fit are driving me nuts. It is times like these when I would give anything to have a grandma around. Then I could give them Jack for the day, and maybe get everything done. He's a crazy little monkey. He's pretty much mastered this walking thing. He was walking everywhere today without much falling. We still don't have baby gates, and we desperately need to get them. We've been putting it off, but I think we can't wait anymore. Have you seen the price of a baby gate lately? Even the old kind that don't open like a door cost 25 dollars. It is going to be a pretty penny when you need 4 or 5 gates! We need them though because if we give him the chance he's up the stairs in a flash, and he's just a little too interested in the stove and cabinets. The other day I was clipping coupons on the floor next to my coffee table kind of in a trance. I glance up and guess who I see sitting ON the coffee table?! Then today I'm on the computer and he climbs on top of the printer to stand next to me. My hands are full around here. I'm eager to see him running around in Mo!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I still have kids underfoot - Zach is going to have to take Jack for a long outing to the playgroung or park. Fix them a picnic full of snacks/drinks, give them a kiss goodbye and have at it. The only thing about that usually you get a bigger mess going and here they come back. Oh well, baby steps in cleaning!! See ya soon! xxoo

Anonymous said...

Baby gates are expensive. Luckily we still had ours from Constance. now I have to use them for both of them! lol. Well, have fun oraganizing!!!

Anonymous said...

i still can't believe he can walk now. its like it was the other day when he was just a week old. :(

i can't wait to see you guys though. i am so excited!!!

love you all!

Anonymous said...

i still can't believe he can walk now. its like it was the other day when he was just a week old. :(

i can't wait to see you guys though. i am so excited!!!

love you all!

Grandma Rosie said...

Well once you are here you will have MANY baby sitters anxious to keep Jack. You might just start missing that boy. :) Can not wait to give each of you BIG hugs and kisses.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...