Life at 1572: Leaving Tomorrow

Leaving Tomorrow

Okay, it is 9:48 pm Sunday night. We leave here tomorrow around 1 in the afternoon. We want to be there super early to beat all the holiday crazy stuff. Anyway, point being am I packed? Is the house done? What do you think? Um, no. I wait until the last minute, always. Why? I don't know guess I love the stress of it all. I work best under pressure. I'd wait until the night before and write a 5 page paper, and still make an A. So, I have yet to feel the consequences of procrastination. I haven't changed my ways. Besides that I'm sitting here not just blogging, but surfing the web. One of the great loves in my life. I LOVE being on the internet. I am going to have total withdrawals while I'm in Mo. I can be here for hours reading articles, and researcher whatever pops into my brain. So I'm sorry to say there won't be much blogging while I'm home :( We are really looking forward to this trip home. Jack, has changed so much since the last time I was there. Plus we get to celebrate his birthday! This is kind of selfish, but one by one more and more people aren't coming to his party. I'm really getting bummed about it. We don't have a big family and I want everyone there. I know we'll have a good time anyway. So if you can make it please join us! We are very excited about it. Maybe I should go start doing something now. I've just got one more thing to look up, LoL. J/K! Catch ya later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course we work better under pressure,which i could be there to help pack. Be sure to grab a hoodie for everyone, it will be spring like weather when you come in - BUT it is going to change big-time by turkey-day.Just double check that you have it all! It will be a crazy day for Jack/Sam, the plane ride will be more fun for him.The big showdown game is Sat evening,KU/MU, so Jack has a big event birthday,last year he had to be here when the Plaza lights came on, so next year he will have to top these! Hope he isn't going to be shy - we need to get all the Jack kisses and hugs we can in 2 weeks. Can't wait to see the two boys (Sam&Lucky) together, one will try to out do the other in running around when people come over.Crazy fun!! See you guys tomorrow, xxxooo

Grandma Rosie said...

Who cares if there is no blogging for 2 weeks. We will have MUCH MUCH better. The 4 of you. Can't wait, can't wait. See you all tomorrow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...