Life at 1572: Busy, Busy

Busy, Busy

Jack, and I have been pretty busy around here for the past couple of days. I actually have all the suitcases unpacked, and all of our laundry is done. I'm pretty proud of myself for that one. We are usually pulling things out of suitcases for a couple of weeks. I've been busy deleting e-mails I've got them down from 1500 to about 50. What a hassle that was. We also put the lights on the house, and I put the Christmas tree up last night. We still have to decorate it. So far Jack hasn't even tried to touch it, but I know once the ball decorations are on it we'll be in trouble. He has already spotted them in the clear container I have for them, and he's been trying to get them out ever since. More and more people are putting up lights around the neighborhood so things are getting really festive. I've been listening to Star 102 and KUDL on the computer for my Christmas music fix. We don't have any Christmas music station out here. It is supposed to be raining all weekend. It was raining really hard this morning. I love the rain. They say there might be a foot of snow in the mountains so we might take a trip to Julian this weekend.

2 comments:

Grandma Rosie said...

1500??? I thought I was popular at work with 350. LOL and I agree, it is a hassle to go through them.

Jack will have so much fun with the tree. Hope you take pictures of him helping.LOLOLOL

Snow?, you missed the snow we got yesterday, and the rain you are getting there is suppose to be freezing rain here this weekend.

I hope you can make the trip this weekend so Zach, and Jack, can play in the snow. I know he misses it terribly. Don't know about you.???

Love and miss you all.

Kisses and hugs.

Anonymous said...

you can take the snow. i dont want it! =)

its freezing out here. so i wouldnt mind the rain.

aww jack with the christmas tree, that will be fun.

miss you love you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...