Life at 1572: Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!




Merry Christmas everyone! I don't have much time to blog. I'm busy cooking, and hopefully I'll be cleaning soon for our Christmas dinner. There are a few pictures of Jack opening gifts. Of course the batteries had to die in the camera this morning. So Zach and I opened our gifts, and Jack is going to open the rest of his when daddy gets back from the store. It was really nice to wake up as a family for the first time on Christmas. Zach is really into it this year, and that makes it really fun. Jack, was busy trying to open a few of the gifts. I hope everyone has a great day. With love, hugs and kisses! --The Whitsitt family

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas guys! Im glad Jack had fun opening his presents, and that you all got to spend it as a family! I know how precious that is.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...