Life at 1572: Something new

Something new


Check out our new stove. Yes, I know I am a nerd for posting a pic of my stove. I just love new things. I love it even though it is just the basic model. Our oven died the other day. I preheated my oven for 15 minutes, and when I went to put in my pizza the oven was cold. One of the many pluses of living in military housing we just called maintenance, and they brought a new one. Thank goodness we didn't have to pay out of pocket for something like this. I love it because it is shiny, new, and CLEAN! Our old one was pretty disgusting despite great attempts to make it nice. The goal is to keep it that way. So far it has already been cleaned twice, and I only got it yesterday. As for the rest of the house it is a total wreck, and it is driving me crazy. Today I was lacking energy and momentum to do anything. I need to start sleeping better. I stay up so late and that gets everything so mixed up. I have bad insomnia.

1 comment:

Grandma Rosie said...

You little nerd. LOLOLOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...