Life at 1572
Zach, will be home this weekend, and I really should be cleaning the house right now. I just can't seem to get into the cleaning mood. It feels like a really lazy day, Jack and I are still in our pj's. He has been busy saying elbow "ah-bo" all day. He has been in a silly mood all day. He has a new favorite thing to eat. The other day I made him a tomato-basil flavored hummus, with cheese, and on wheat bread sandwich. He loves it! I normally just make him a half of one because that is all he usually eats, but with this he eats the entire thing. I came up with it when I was trying to think of something I could do with the hummus rather than just give it to him on crackers. Everyday, I am amazed at all of the things he eats.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...