Life at 1572: Bribed with a sucker

Bribed with a sucker




I finally got around to doing some cleaning this afternoon. It is a pain to do when Jack is awake. He sees me walking around picking things up, moving them, throwing it away. So, then he thinks he should be helping. He puts stuff in the trash, and just kind of tears things up. Everything just ends up taking longer. While I was cleaning the kitchen I saw something I could use to my advantage, a dum dum sucker sitting on the counter. Jack, gets one when he goes with Zach to the barber. He normally doesn't eat them so they just pile up on the counter. So, I put him in his high chair with his sucker to keep him busy for a while. He loved it, and ended up with a blue mouth. Today, was the first day of spring. Yay! Happy Spring!

2 comments:

Singell Family said...

Thats too cute. Nothing wrong witha bribe everyonce in a while! lol. Happy Sring to you guys!

Grandma Rosie said...

A face only a mother, and grandma, could love. LOLOLOL

Love the pics, keep them coming.

Hugs and kisses

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...