Life at 1572: Yay!

Yay!

I was very excited to have finally received a comment from someone other than family. It is nice to know that others are taking the time out of their day to read what I write. Although, I'm not sure why because most of this is my boring day to day stuff. I know I have a few consistent readers that are mostly lurkers, but that is okay too. I was very much a blog lurker until a few weeks ago. I decided I should maybe comment on these great blogs that I read. This has also, brought me a few more lookers. Anyway, I was excited. Thanks, OHmommy!

1 comment:

Michelle Leigh said...

Glad to hear you got some blog love! I hope you have a more energetic day today! I eat tons of green veggies and honestly, I think that keeps me going. Oh, and the coffee helps too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...