Life at 1572: Fun fun fun

Fun fun fun




Excited yelling
Decided to pour water on himself






Yay, Eric made it here yesterday. It is always nice to have family in. He got in late so he couldn't see the baby until this morning. Upon, seeing Eric Jack just froze in his tracks. Within 20 minutes they were busy playing with toys, and Jack was showing off all his tricks. He was even blowing him kisses without being asked. Pretty good for my shy little man. Seems like they have a good cousin bond.




I went with my friend Whitney to get a pedicure. I have never had one, and I wasn't sure what to expect. I wasn't sure if I even wanted one. Of course I had to review the places all around us to find the right place. It turned out really nice. I was a little worried about it tickling, and of course it did. I had to hold my breath a few times so I wouldn't jerk my foot away. It turned out pretty cute, and I think it might be a nice treat once in a while. I'm posting a pic even though feet are kinda gross.






I filled the baby pool for Jack. I had the hose in it when he decided to jump in. T-shirt and all. Zach, had to work late so Eric and I walked to the store. Then we put in the movie Sweeney Todd. I'm not a big scary movie person, but this wasn't so much scary as it was gross. I love Johnny Depp though, and he was a pretty interesting character in this one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the flowers on your toes! And your feet are not gross! Im glad Eric got to come visit. That should be fun for everyone! How long will he be there? Cant wait to see pics!

Grandma Rosie said...

Pedicures are a wonderful thing. I think so relaxing. You and Evy have the tickle thing in common. She jerks too cause it tickles.

What is it about that boy of yours? He seems to warm up to "males" easier. Oh well, it's so nice you have company. Seems you go a year or so without family and then BAM, you are invaded by them. Although I know you are loving it.

Have lots of fun.

Love and miss all of you.

Hugs and kisses from me. :)

Anonymous said...

Boy, this brings back memories -- backyard pools!!! At G-ma's & my house on the deck. Need to get a paint brush for Jack to stay busy in the backyard. Remember the bubbles using the a/c to blow them.

They are good pics, now that Eric is there, have him take some of you & jack with Sam. And when Zach is there a family pic every now & then, you now have a good babysitter for awhile, plan ahead!!

talk later,
ooooxxxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...