Life at 1572: Beach Day

Beach Day

We headed to the beach for a day in the sun. It was about 106 here today so I was a little worried the beaches would be super crowded. We decided to go to Coronado. I packed the cooler, and made us some lunches to take with us. I even found all our beach gear in the garage yesterday. Some of that stuff I had forgot all about it. We spent a good four hours at the beach. Eric, dove right into the water. He went out pretty far, and it was scaring me to death. I kept thinking something was going to happen to this midwestern boy out in that water. He held his own though, and he and Zach got busy jumping and surfing the waves. I layed out and got some sun while Jack, ran around me digging in the sand. I slathered him in the sunscreen, and put his rash guard on him so it would keep more sun off of him. I was glad I had found our beach umbrella. Despite the reapplying of the sunscreen we all got a little sun. It was so much fun, and we are all really tired. I'm not sure what we have planned for tomorrow, but something fun I hope!

2 comments:

Grandma Rosie said...

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time with Eric there. Stay cool though.

Love and miss you, hugs and Kisses

Anonymous said...

Pics next time with the waves! Eric is learning to become a CA guy, that's all I need when he tells me all he needs is the beach & the ocean!
Fun, Fun,Fun - he is getting hooked. Little do you know, you are probably raising a beach boy.

Keep lathering them boys up!!

Talk later,
Miss you Eric 0000xxxx
najet too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...