Life at 1572: Merry christmas

Merry christmas

The clock says it is already Christmas morning, and I am sitting here still needing to wrap one more gift. I guess that is what happens when you offer to wrap everyone's gifts. I've had a very long day of baking. Jack was very helpful. Zach is in the middle of his Christmas day in iraq. He has already opened his gifts last week. When I talked to him he said he was just looking forward to the day being over. I understand what he means. Christmas is another big event down before he gets home.

We will be having our traditional Christmas breakfast. Then a day filled with present opening. I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

Singell Family said...

Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...