Life at 1572: Baking Christmas Cookies

Baking Christmas Cookies



                   



We continued on our Christmas tradition of baking Christmas cookies.  Something my mom and I have done for many years.  Jack, even had his own apron this year.  He really got into cutting out the cookies.  Then he wanted to eat the dough.  He had the flour everywhere!  Later that night he helped me decorate them.  I gave him a couple of cookies to "paint" with the icing.  He had to taste all the icing, and I think for every sprinkle he put on 10 went into his mouth!  Needless to say he was rolling around on the floor later that night on a sugar high.  I'm so glad he's at the age where he can start participating in these holiday traditions.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...