Life at 1572: Not much going on....

Not much going on....

It is snowing today. The first big snow of the season. I was thinking I was going to have to stay through January to get a good snow. I bought Jack some snow boots today, and I was shocked at the price. I think I will be taking them back anyway because he hates them. They are kind of stiff, and he can't really walk in them, or at least he thinks he can't. He is my flip flop California baby. I'm not sure he is even going to like the snow. He kind of whined when we had to make the short trek in it from the house to the car. He does love to stare at it out the window though.

He has made his new best friend here. His cousin Adrianna, and they are so cute together. She is three weeks older than him so they look like little twins running around here. I am so glad they are getting along. Last year he wanted nothing to do with her, and cried every time we were around them. He had his first sleep over last night. That was fun. I love getting to spend time with my niece. Things like this though make me realize what we miss out on living so far away. Things might be changing though. Zach, found out he got flagged for recruiter. Basically, that means he has to fill out the paperwork, and he might be selected to recruit. It is a three year thing and that means he would have to extend or reenlist. It is also non deploy, but that is really the only plus side of it. It would me we have to move, and that is something I am really not looking forward to doing. If this does end up happening we are hoping we have at least a year where we are now. We won't know anything until he gets home from Iraq.

1 comment:

Singell Family said...

That would be really nice if he doesnt have to deploy for three years! Hope Jack has fun with the snow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...