Life at 1572: 30 Day Shred

30 Day Shred

I forgot to add at the bottom of my last post that I am going to start Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred I have heard great things about this workout dvd. The workouts are only 20 minutes so they are easy to fit into the day. I hear they can be killer, but I am looking for a challenge. You can find the dvd at most retail stores for around $9. I'm starting on Monday so if you would like to join me grab this dvd, 3-5 lb hand weights, and a floor mat if you need it. Feel free to write on your own blog or leave comments here.

3 comments:

Singell Family said...

Good luck! I have actually done some of her excersizes before and I almost died! lol Hope you guys are having fun with Zach home!

patrick and mandi said...

Oooh make sure and update with how it works! I'd love to try (but lack the energy with a 6 month old... hahaha!)

Aunt janet said...

Are you okay???
Hope to hear from you soon --


oooxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...