Life at 1572: 30 Day Shred

30 Day Shred

I forgot to add at the bottom of my last post that I am going to start Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred I have heard great things about this workout dvd. The workouts are only 20 minutes so they are easy to fit into the day. I hear they can be killer, but I am looking for a challenge. You can find the dvd at most retail stores for around $9. I'm starting on Monday so if you would like to join me grab this dvd, 3-5 lb hand weights, and a floor mat if you need it. Feel free to write on your own blog or leave comments here.

3 comments:

Singell Family said...

Good luck! I have actually done some of her excersizes before and I almost died! lol Hope you guys are having fun with Zach home!

Our family is a little more than a Patrick sandwich. said...

Oooh make sure and update with how it works! I'd love to try (but lack the energy with a 6 month old... hahaha!)

Aunt janet said...

Are you okay???
Hope to hear from you soon --


oooxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...