Life at 1572: Not Again!

Not Again!

Well, our computer decided to take a dive last night for what is the third time in 6 months.  I did all of the troubleshooting on it that I could, but was unable to revive the thing.  It is still under warranty until June so we have to take it in to the Geek Squad people again.  While we weren't thinking about getting a new computer for a while this has forced our hand.  We figured we might as well make the leap we have been thinking about so we decided to go with a Mac, and I am currently blogging from our new macbook pro.  I am so giddy!  Unlike most woman I am sure, the way to my heart is through shiny new electronics.  So far I am loving it, but it has only been a few hours.  I just hope we are able to get our computer up and running just so I can get a few things off of it that I need.  Weekend update and pictures to come soon.

1 comment:

Grandma Nancy said...

Boo Hoo you get HAVE to get a new computer!! You love it even though it stinks to pay for a new one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...