Life at 1572: Back Again

Back Again

Zach has been begging me to get back to blogging, and honestly my heart just hasn't been in it.  So many things going on and so many life changes.  I'm willing to give it a try, and maybe there is one of you left our there that reads this thing.  Feel free to say "Hi" if you do it might motivate me more.  So, basically I have 40 bazillion things I need to blog about, and who knows if I will ever get to them.  I'm going to start off nice and easy with a Friday Phone Dump and some easy bullet points. Gotta ease my way back into this.  

Some stuff that is going on around here. 

  • Grayson is my love bug and I give him a million kisses a day
  •  I'm thinking about summer, and all that I want to do
  • I'm in a panic that these are my last days with Jackson all day before he starts kindergarten
  • Zach is working as long and hard as ever (That's what she said)
  • I've obviously been watching too much of The Office on Netflix
  • I'm trying to figure out where I want this blog to go and what I really want to talk about






 We have had some really nice weather around here.  Loving the blue sky and puffy clouds.



 Here is Grayson.  See why he gets a million kisses? Check out those chunky cheekers.  I look down at him and I think about how truly blessed I am to have him with us.


 These are our collection of pacifiers that we bought hoping Grayson would take one. I don't even think this is all of them.  The kid flat out refuses.  He will literally gag if you put one of these in his mouth.  At most he will just chew on it, but he usually just gags and sometimes even throws up.  I've pretty much given up trying, and now I just hope he doesn't become a thumb/finger sucker. Yes, I am that strange mom that WANTS her baby to use a pacifier.


 Enter the reason I wish he'd use a pacifier.  He's going through this really strange phase right now.  He roots around all day, and it looks like he's hungry and wants to eat, but he's not.  He just wants something in his mouth, and little man isn't coordinated enough to put his hands in his mouth, and keep them there.  When he did get his fist for a bit the other day he put a giant hickey on it he was sucking so hard. 


 Awwww, brother bath.   Jackson couldn't wait for the day that his little brother would be able to take a bath with him.  So we gave it a try, and Grayson loves it.  


 Here is Sonny my Mom's cat.  I'm not sure it will ever really feel like he's my cat.  He's an awesome cat let me tell you.  This was how I found him the other day.  He cracks us up the positions he gets himself into.  


 I made pulled pork in the crockpot.  I'm pretty sure I am addicted to BBQ pulled pork.  It is so easy in the crockpot, and it makes a ton.  I love it!


I pulled the jumperoo out of the basement for Grayson.  He's kinda small for it, but I thought he might enjoy it a bit.  I stuff him in there and he sits for a bit.  It gives me a chance to do those pesky things like try to cook dinner, and change over the laundry.  

I'm really enjoying using cloth diapers.  So much more than I thought  I would.  I'll have to do a post on it.  

Hopefully, some of you are still with me out there.  You can find me on instagram @amyw319

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad that you finally listened to me babe I will be excited to read more posts, I too wish all that read the blog would comment. You put alot of time and work into this blog. The main reason I want to see you continue with it is because you have already invested so much time and effort, I know you want ppl to comment but who cares i love looking at all the old posts. Keep it up. Love you

Zach

Anonymous said...

So glad that you finally listened to me babe I will be excited to read more posts, I too wish all that read the blog would comment. You put alot of time and work into this blog. The main reason I want to see you continue with it is because you have already invested so much time and effort, I know you want ppl to comment but who cares i love looking at all the old posts. Keep it up. Love you

Zach

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...