Life at 1572
Anyone else disgusted by this whole Jamie Lynn Spears thing? For those of you that don't know, here I know I shouldn't be giving this the time of day, but it is really driving me nuts. What a sad situation it is, but the media seems to be glorifying her pregnancy even if it is a negative light. I'm sure Jamie didn't ask to be a role model, but that is what happens when you put yourself in the entertainment business. You acquire fans, and they usually start to look up to you. In this case most of those fans are little girls. I feel most sorry for that little baby, being born into a family that seems to have some deep issues. The fact that we are going to have to hear about this, and see pictures of it for the next 6 months makes me sick. I wish the media would forget the entire Spears family ever existed. I know these things do happen, but it just seems like a little more involvement from the parents couldn't have hurt. Just an interesting fact I saw on the news the other day teen pregnancy has risen 3%

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well lucky im not going to be part of that 3%
YAY ME!
but, yes i do think they should forget about the Spears family.
it's kind of drving me nuts too.


love you.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy said...

Kalyn- your comment posted twice so I deleted it. It isn't that I don't want to hear from you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...