Life at 1572: Blah, Blah, Blah

Blah, Blah, Blah

Nothing new really going on around here. I've been lazy with the camera so I don't have any new pictures. I am going to try to take another picture of Jack's teeth. I've taken one before, but I won't even begin to tell you what it looked like. I've been checking for more teeth, but I don't see anything coming yet. Luckily we haven't had any reactions to the shot. I've heard the MMR one can be pretty bad, and since we didn't get it I think we are in the clear. All day I have been thinking of things I forgot to ask the doctor. That always happens no matter how much I put on my list. Jack, had salmon patties and pears for dinner. They were very yummy. He will eat anything. I didn't have a salmon patty until I was an adult. I just hope he keeps it up. The only thing he doesn't seem to like is eggs, no matter what he won't eat them. Except now that I think about it he will eat them hard boiled. Looks like Zach won't be home for the weekend, but he should be home the 1st of Feb. I'm not sure what Jack and I are going to do, but I hope it stops raining so we can get out. Zach's birthday and valentines day are coming up. All day I have been trying to make plans for both. I just can't decide what I want to do.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...