Life at 1572: Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Not wanting to get any unlucky pinches, Jack and I wore our green today. I was telling my mother that it had never occurred to me that one day I might be going out on St. Patrick's Day with my red headed child, LOL! This morning we walked over to the big park. We ended up playing there for two hours. I must say it was just nice to be outside! Jack, was busy running around, and he got his hands wet in some sprinklers that had turned on. I have pictures, but I will have to post them tomorrow. Here is a simple layout I did to remember our day by.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy he does have "the red", not sure if the Ca sun helps out. He will look like he is Irish for sure.
It RAINED all day, really killed the parade for many. But it still continued, they even aired The View an hour early for the parade started at 11:00 which I missed!
Have a Happy Birthday tomorrow, might tell you again.

Have Jack help you make your birthday cake - that would be a fun time.

oooxxx

Singell Family said...

Hey girl! Jacks hair is getting longer!!! yay! I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday!!! Hope you and Jack go do something special.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...