Life at 1572
I think I have the stomach flu. I was getting the chills all last evening. I was in bed by 7:30. I was lucky enough to get Jack down early. I hadn't eaten all day, but around 9 pm I started to feel hungry, and I ate some cereal. Big mistake. I was up all night with stomach cramps, and all that gross stuff that comes with it. I woke up this morning with a temperature, and I still feel icky. We made a trip to the store for some pepto, sprite, and crackers. Jack, and I are going to muddle through our day. I hope he doesn't get sick. He seems to feel fine. I'm gong to ask his daycare if they sanitize things like the toys and door knobs. I think it is mostly the door knobs because in the last three times he has gone either Zach, or I have gotten sick. I pray for long naps today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...