Life at 1572: Haircut

Haircut

Jack, got his hair trimmed the other night.  I am in no way a professional hair stylist, and he is like trying to cut hair on a wild monkey.  Zach, said he doesn't want me to cut his hair while he is gone.  I think he was hoping it would grow into a long, shaggy, California dude type of look.  His hair isn't growing on the sides though so he's kind of rocking the mullet.  He has cute curls in the back that I can't bare to chop off right now.  So, trying to respect Dad's wishes I have just been giving him tiny trims.  When I combed his hair forward it was in his eyes, and the ends were starting to look stringy so he got a fast trim after bath.  He has my hair, and I didn't start having good hair until I was three.  So, I am hoping it will start to grow in a little more soon.  

Before
IMG_6736

Before
IMG_6742

After
IMG_6745


IMG_6748

1 comment:

Singell Family said...

You did a great job! Remember when you were cutting Zachs hair when I was in California with you guys! lol Good times!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...